Image to Text: If you are wondering how to Extract text from a PDF or image. Want to convert an Image to text. Are you looking for a tool like image to text converter, image to text converter online, image to text reader, image to text translation, image to text google.
Then we are here with one of the best OCR tool. Yes a Free Online OCR tool that Converts JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP, TIFF, PDF, DjVu to Text.
It is a Free Online OCR service that allows you to convert PDF document to MS Word file, scanned images to editable text formats and extract text from PDF files.
What is an OCR?
Optical character recognition or optical character reader (OCR) is an electronic or mechanical conversion of images or printed text into machine-encoded text, whether from a scanned document, a photo of a document, a scene-photo or from subtitle text superimposed on an image.
After a research on the Best OCR tool that lets you convert images to text format. We bring you best OCR Tool for you.
New OCR is a free online OCR service, that can analyze the text in any image file that you upload, and then convert the text from the image into text that you can easily edit on your computer.
- Unlimited uploads
- No registration required
- Keeps your data safe and secure
(all your files will be removed from the server)
- Based on Tesseract OCR engine
- 122 recognition languages and fonts support
- Multi-language recognition
- Mathematical equations recognition
- Page layout analysis (multi-column text recognition)
- Selection of area on page for OCR
- Page rotation: clockwise/counterclockwise 90°, 180°
- Different ways to display and process the resulting text
- Download as file
- Edit in Google Docs
- Translate using Google Translate or Bing Translator
- Publish online (Pastie.com or Pastebin.com)
- Copy to Clipboard
- Supports poorly scanned and photographed pages
- Supports low-resolution images
Supported file formats
- JPEG, JFIF, PNG, GIF, BMP, PBM, PGM, PPM, PCX
- Compressed files: Unix compress, bzip2, bzip, gzip
- Multi page documents: TIFF, PDF, DjVu
- DOCX, ODT files with images
- Multiple images in ZIP archive
- Plain text (TXT)
- Microsoft Word (DOC)
- Adobe Acrobat (PDF)